Planning for the future is always important, and all the more so when substantial assets are at stake. Cosgrave understands that there is no cookie-cutter approach to succession and tax planning, because no two people or organizations are alike. Our skilled estate planning lawyers collaborate with clients and their financial advisors on customized solutions to meet each client's unique needs.
We work with high-net-worth individuals, families, and closely held businesses to map out strategies that safeguard assets and maximize tax savings, even in the face of constantly changing tax laws. Clients also appreciate our efficient, concise documentation.
Cosgrave's estate planning services include:
- Business succession and tax planning
- Charitable and noncharitable trusts
- Gift planning and trust preparation
- Nonprofit formation and administration
- Probate administration
- Tax planning and tax return preparation
- Trust formation and administration
- Will and trust dispute resolution
- Wills and revocable living trusts